After Hours PhotoTour
Ticket Order Form
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2013
A rare opportunity to take your camera inside The Big Room. All photos must be for personal use only.
- Arrive at Kartchner Caverns State Park no later than 5:00 p.m.
- Meet at the Discovery Center.
- Participants and gear will be driven by tram to cave entrance at 5:15 p.m.
- All participants will be entering the cave by 5:30 p.m.
- All participants will have until 8:00 p.m. to take photos. Rangers and guides will be on hand throughout the time in the cave.
- The tram will begin driving participants back to the Discovery Center at 8:30 p.m.
- Tripods ARE allowed.
- Tour will be on existing paved trails; however participants will spend more time underground and standing than on standard tours
Limited to fifteen (15) people - No one under age 18
Participants will be off park grounds by 8:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. unless they have made arrangements to camp onsite.
If camping is desired, please call (520) 586-2283 to reserve a campsite.
Please note: NO food or drinks are permitted inside the cave.
A thank you letter/tax deductible receipt will be sent to each participant from FKCSP.
All photos must be for personal use only.
Make your reservation NOW by emailing email@example.com OR call 520-668-7707 OR register online below.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 520-668-7707
ONLY $150 per person, all proceeds to Friends of Kartchner Caverns State Park